Join us! NanoEnergy lab is hiring!
We are seeking a highly-motivated doctoral student to join the lab in the spring or fall of 2022. The NanoEnergy lab offers a variety of computational and experimental projects dealing with electronic and thermal properties of 2D, nanostructured, and organic materials.What we look for in a student is:
1. BS (MS preferred) from a highly respected university,
2. strong GPA and test scores (GPA>3.5 and GRE AWA>3.5),
3. excellent letters of recommendation,
4. at least 1 publication in a recognized international journal,
5. familiarity with condensed-matter physics or physical chemistry, scientific computing, and electronic devices, and
6. ability to code in Python, Matlab, Fortran, or C.
If you have the skills and background above, please reach out to Prof. Aksamija via email (see CV under “About Zlatan) or DM via Twitter https://twitter.com/ZlatanAksamija